STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE Please READ
Due to recently introduced Stage 4 restrictions, Yarra Valley Cycles must operate under these new regulations.
RETAIL SALES (CALL to ORDER)
Every item in store is available via our “Contactless” supply options.
• CALL AND COLLECT (For those living within 5km of YVC) • YVC HOME DELIVERY (A YVC staff member will deliver Tuesday or Friday for any new Bike, Part or Accessory) • AusPost or Courier Delivery
BIKE SERVICING OPTIONS
It are now a regulation that Bike Servicing can only be completed on bikes required for travel to a permissible workplace, or on bikes required for collecting household items (food etc). Yarra Valley Cycles require our customers to form their own understanding of these regulations, and ensure they are only booking in service bikes that require emergency service work, should they fall under these guidelines.
You meet these guidelines? Great…!
• Please call to book your Bike Repair - 9735 1483
• Please Drop your bike off in the Allocated Bike Drop-Off Rack at the front of our store
• Proceed back to your vehicle and Call Yarra Valley Cycles to confirm your booking details. Please note, YVC Staff cannot have any Face-to-Face Contact with you out the front of the store.
• You will receive a call or text message when your bike is ready for collection. • To collect your bike, please make your way to Yarra Valley Cycles, remain in your vehicle, and call us… We will process payment over the phone park your bike in the allocated bike rack at the front of store ready for your collection.
We thank you for your effort during these challenging times, and we hope to be able to offer you all your Bicycle needs over this Stage 4 lockdown period.
From the team at YVC…